RE: [oletrucks] License Plates

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: "Christian Deaton" <gmc594x4@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:02:25 MST
   I don't know about other states but can speak for Montana. Don't go
without a front plate. Two are issued and two are required.
   I was pulled over by a Highway Patrol and I felt that this was probably
the first time I was not speeding or doing anything wrong. To my surprise I
spent the next 15 minutes trying to explain why I did not have a front plate
or holder. Before it was over I was issued a warning and a hell of a safety
lecture. I guess that it is legal in some states and not in others but I am
not willing to try it again. I thought I was safe after almost 10 months but
NNNNOOOOO.