Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling

To: chevy1@jps.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling
From: BDober@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:25:37 EST
Agree on ribbed hose, but that's all I can find to match the bend going from
my 57 235 to the 1954 radiator inlet. The diameter of the hoses are different
(1-3/4 on block, 1-1/2 on radiator. When I went to NAPA to get a smooth hose
I ordered for botha a 57 and a 54, niether fit my set (either had too big or
too small and opening). Any idea of other setups that would match, has to
make quite a bend to avoid being clipped by the fan.