Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling

To: <BDober@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:50:24 -0800
I have the solution for the varied hose  diameters.  I have this special
hose set-up on my blower motor that this company sells .......  anyway when
they connect from their hose to a smaller radiator fitting they supply you
with a piece of hose to slide over the fitting to increase it's diameter to
the size of the hose.   It's just rubber hose that's used as a spacer.  I
pretty sure that will solve your problem!

Another trick I used to find my radiator hoses is to take a piece of flex
tubing "Metal defroster ducting tubing 2 1/2" or so" and bend it to the
shape I need and take that hose with me to the parts store and ask the
person at the counter if I can go and pull hoses myself to find the one that
will work.

I've also take the two different hose and mated the two together with a
piece of pipe and four hose clamps to bend around obstructions.

Joe
http://chevy1.freeservers.com/
http://jeepster.freeservers.com/
http://50chevy.freeservers.com/