Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling

To: dph55@PDQ.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] head gasket cooling
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:26:23 EST
Dave,
It has been running about 1/2 hour on the driveway.  The temp is staying
aroung 140-150.  I have removed the cap and the fluid is moving around
however there are no bubbles that I can see.  I have re-tested the mix and
it is now rated to +25 so I think I can add a little more coolant.  Any
other things to take a look at?

Thanks,
Jim House
46 3104 Chevy