Re: [oletrucks] Welding Help Needed!

To: "'WR Teto'" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welding Help Needed!
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:14:10 +0000
    I like you analogy. I took a college course on welding. I thought that
was going to be an easy 4.0 grade. HA! I learned to weld at in the oil
patch in Oklahoma. Notice, I said, "weld at", because that is what it was.
I was so surprised to find out how much I didn't know and what I did know
was basically 80% error in my methods. I'm sure I am not the only one in
this position.
    If you have the time or motivation, take a college course. It will be
worth its weight in gold!

The World's worst welder
New Mexico Jim

--