Re: [oletrucks] Rust "converter"

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust "converter"
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:18:49 -0700
There is a third product called Zero-Rust.
Works the same way, encapsulates rust so Oxygen cannot get to it. Comes in spray
cans with nice fan nozzle or quarts and gallons. It does not seem as hard as
POR-15, but is very high solids, comes in colors and top coating is optional,
unlike POR-15 which must be topcoated to keep UV from fading it. I have
Zero-Rust on my frame for only a month, but it topcoated very nicely and the
numbers from a chemical standpoint are excellent.

Check them out at http://www.zerorust.com/index.htm

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Granada Hills, CA