Re: [oletrucks] Rust "converter"

To: "Scott Lent" <scott.lent@tamut.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust "converter"
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:53:39 -0500
How much do you need Scott what I showed you the other day
works real good on rust but for some reason it just run out of the
 holes HaHaHa . It also don't do well on bare metal but on rusty
surfaces it does real good, Here is a question you can ask
the body shop school is all paint that is not water base, oil base????
the instructions say use oil base paint only
The brand I have is Gempler's but you can but it in some form from
 most Paint Stores hope you get a lot of replies
HooT 58