Re: [oletrucks] 235 or 261?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 or 261?
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:42:43 -0700
Overbore depends on the year.  I'm told the early 261 can be bored out 2 and
3x more than the later years.  Yes, there are ways to tell a Canadian cast
from a US cast.  I'll refer that one to an expert Inliner.  My Washington
title is off the door post VIN plate, not the engine serial number (if
that's what you are referring to).