Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:49:50 -0600
You can run a diode in the right direction to make them work with the headlamps
and normal with just the park lamps. Or run the park lamp wire to the headlamps
for both. Running park lamps only is illegal anyhoo.. Mike, I will post your
pics tomorrow. I have been super busy, ok. Sorry for being so late with it. I
lost my software to upload to my server and just found it.