Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 13:18:20
My wife and kids think that I'm a farmer with a grove of money trees.  The
truth is that I can't even pay attention. :(

I have had my truck for 20+years and it is still rough and rusty.  Now when
the kids (usually grown ones) want money I turn them down while explaining
that my truck looks like it does cuz they always 'need' something.  Some get
the analogy and some don't but not many get any money anymore:) I'm a bad
DAD.  Oh Well.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window