Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:47:19 -0600
Yeah, if it were an opinion I would keep it to myself, but the salvage yards
are full of facts. Sadly unrestorable facts because people had the attitude
that they would fix it right later. Meanwhile thanks to all of you who
messaged me privately saying thanks for saying what you have been feeling
all this time!

Your welcome!

Deve