[oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:27:59 -0600
I have just installed a new clutch (plate, disk and throwout bearing) in my
50 and its not working right. Seems it doesnt completely stop which makes
First or Reverse grind (if I can get it into gear at all). 2nd and 3rd
engage okay. I have adjusted the clutch arm to the point where the throwout
is always engaged (which I dont like to do). I am a clutch rooky so anyone
having any ideas how to cure this problem, please dont leave anything out.

Thanks!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html