Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed

To: "JULIE HUBER" <JHUBER@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Info Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:28:45 -0600
This had crossed my mind so I spent about an hour driving around riding the
clutch making it slip as much as possible hoping to burn it in, but had no
affect. My local expert is stumped. So far, I have:

1) Check the pilot bushing
2) Improper bell housing alignment (just used a stock 3 speed bellhousing
and installed it on the dowels)
3) Stock throwout bearing might be wrong (its new and purchased from Jim
Carters)
4) Not a slick enough surface on the flywheel

If I have missed anything, please respond. Not alot to a clutch. Should work
as it is!

Deve