Re: [oletrucks] Paint info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint info
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@internetcds.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:56:06 -0800
Wow!  As if I needed any more reasons to keep CA on the bottom - no,
crossed off - of my list of places that I might want to move to someday!

What're they gonna do down there now that the electric car must be
pretty much out the window.  (Well, it MUST be.  Ya'all don't have
enough power to run the lights with, let alone cars! :))

Up here, my biggest gripe is that they won't let me pump the gas into my
motorcycle.

--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford, OR - Valley of the Rogue
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner