Re: [oletrucks] Paint info

To: "Old Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint info
From: "W&D" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:35:58 -0800
Joe, Deve and others interested in paint:

These products sound interesting, however I live in an area where low VOC
compliance is required.  Also most chrome pigments are prohibited by local
legislation so I can't even buy these products!

A friend that owns a local body and paint shop was busted by the local EPA
boys for just WASHING a car without an approved collection and filtration
system on drain in the area.

Are we having fun yet?

<><
Whitney Haist