Re: [oletrucks] Paint info

To: "W&D" <haist2@home.com>, "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint info
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:28:29 -0800
Whitney,

Here's another option for you on primering that I've used for years when
doing repair work for Customer's who don't want to spend the extra money on
the DP K-200 "Catalyst Filler Primer" which is very expensive.  I apply a
K-36 Filler Primer over the DP-40 for block sanding.  It has excellent
filler properties and sands very easy without clogging up the paper.

I wasn't to happy with the change in DP's Product line to the "LF" variety
as I almost got stuck with a few gallons of material but luckily I was able
to locate the missing components at another paint store in town.

I was told the change in the product line to the "LF" designation was to
lower the "VOC" to comply with the states lower and stricter standards.