Re: [oletrucks] Motor oil

To: "B&A Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor oil
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:42:45 -0600
My grandfather used to get coal from the furnace and do the same thing.  He
filled an old #10 can with hot coal and put it under the truck.  He also
used the ashes  to help him in a bind when he would get stuck in drifting
snow, instead of salt or sand, worked every time.

Memories are great!!

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs