Re: [oletrucks] The cold got to me

To: jhouse@ccsol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The cold got to me
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:17:15 EST
In a message dated 11/19/01 4:04:00 PM Central Standard Time,
jhouse@ccsol.com writes:

<< The plug, it was pushed out about 1/4 inch from the block on
 the top and dipped into the block about the same space.  I took an oak scrap
 of flat wood and placed it over the plug and whacked it a few time with a
 hammer.   >>
I think you should install a new plug with permatex sealer.  Local parts
store (NAPA) should have what you need.  That's how I installed mine when I
did an overhaul, never a leak.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX