RE: [oletrucks] The cold got to me

To: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>, "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] The cold got to me
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:20:12 -0600
There won't be anything to "push" the water past the plug without
installing the pump and radiator, closing the system back up, starting
the engine and waiting for the system to build pressure.  If I had it
this far apart I would remove the old plug, clean the surface on the
block that it contacts and install a new plug.  You might waste a $ or
two, but you'd say bad things about your OleTruck if you buttoned it up
with the old plug in place and it did the same thing tomorrow.