Re: [oletrucks] The cold got to me

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Jhouse"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The cold got to me
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:20:01 -0500
Jim, the freeze your book is talking about is for the 206.8 cu. in. motor
and it goes inside the block directly behind the water pump impeller.  This
plug was discontinued after 1935 because they would fall out creating noise
and overheating problems.  The '36 block (last year for this motor, the 216
was introduced in 1937) had this needed surface cast and machined into the
block.

Hope this clears it up!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker