RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: Bill Bailey <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:05:30 -0500
At 01:06 PM 2/20/2002 -0600, Bill Broadway wrote:
<snipped>

 That was, if I want to put the heater back in, I can mark from
>the original holes on the inside.
>
>Bill

Just curious..what is your plan for bringing the wiring harness through
without messing up the slick firewall?
I recently put a harness in a 56 F*rd for a friend and he had me bring it
out between the inner fender and the outer fender in a piece of flexible
plastic conduit. I did it as he requested but it bugged me that it was
going to be subjected to a whole lot of water coming off the road. Just
wondering what other people do...
BTW..the cab looks great! I remember when I was going through all this
about a year or so ago..it was very exciting to see progress!

Bill Bailey
Hagerstown, MD
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck
---