RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:23:31 -0500
On the AD trucks this is a bothersome area as well. My harness will exit in
this location on my custom truck. I'm adding a close out (on both sides)
because this is where my truck has rotted the most. The close out will be in
the simplest terms an inner wheel well. With a built-in tunnel for the wires
to get to the engine compartment. On your TF truck I don't see why a similar
design can't be applied. Helps your wires and your lower cowl.
Jon C. Peters