RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:44:58 -0600
> The correct way to do it is fill all the holes and smooth them out or
cut
> out the firewall and install a new one  like bitchin
> sometimes shops just weld a piece of metal over the old firewall and
this
> just creates more problems than it solves
> plus I think it looks hokey
> my thoughts

You're entitled to your thoughts, but how does it look "hokey" or cause
problems? Maybe it won't work on all vehicles, but on mine you can't
tell and it was "cheaper" and "easier" ... the steel they put over the
existing firewall was fairly thick, and there is no flex or give to it.
I'll let the results speak for themselves, I think it looks great.

Bill