Re: [oletrucks] New Pictures

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>, "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Pictures
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:43:49 -0800
The correct way to do it is fill all the holes and smooth them out or cut
out the firewall and install a new one  like bitchin
sometimes shops just weld a piece of metal over the old firewall and this
just creates more problems than it solves
plus I think it looks hokey
my thoughts
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.