RE: [oletrucks] Front wheel bearings 51 AD

To: "Scott Tyson" <scott-tyson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Front wheel bearings 51 AD
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:41:38 -0500
The numbers are 909052-R (inner) and 909067-R (outer).  The only company I can
find that is currently making these is MBS in Japan.  I have contacted a number
of bearing supply houses in the Houston area with no luck.

http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/m28879.html is where
this info is in the archives.