[oletrucks] Front wheel bearings 51 AD

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front wheel bearings 51 AD
From: "Scott Tyson" <scott-tyson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:01:07 -0400
I'm am planning on replacing the original style ball bearing front wheel
bearings with tapered bearings for better lateral support/stability. I am
looking for the part numbers for the inner and outer bearings. So far I have
found the old Federal-Mogul number is B-1 and B-52 respectfully. I have not
been able to cross reference to a tapered bearing. The seal is a National seal
6064.

Does anyone know the bearing numbers/manufacturer I'm looking for or a good
website with the information to select the proper bearings?