Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle
From: "Norm Donnelly" <normd@metrocast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:45:21 -0400
Hi Jim :

I agree  that it gets noisy but we camped of of the back side in a smaller
area just outside the fenced in grounds with some nice quiet people! I think
we asked at the info center and the told us about the area and the roudy
area in side.
I heard the comment about sunday being a bust from several people.
I might suggest to people who aren't in to the party scene to go because it
is good show on Fri/Sat. and if camping ask for directions to a "family"
area.

Enjoy
my2cw
Norm