[oletrucks] June Carlisle

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] June Carlisle
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 01:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
Of the several that are going to the June All Truck Nationals June 28-30, where
are
people planning on staying?  I'm still hoping to go though my wife is waffling
because
of the babies (we won't be taking the twins now 5 months, and she hasn't been
away from
them yet).  If I end up going by myself, I would probably only stay one night;
if we
both go, we would stay two nights.  I would like to meet up with anyone from
the list.

Otherwise, back to lurking for me as work, school, and babies are eating up
most time
now so little progress on any of the trucks other than some parts hunting and
minor part
restoration...and still trying to work the 35/36 (??) Suburban contact.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO 1/2 ton pickup
59 GMC Suburban