RE: [oletrucks] Opinions

To: <Ie61pah@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Opinions
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:33:27 -0500
The PROBLEM is we've discussed this before. I would gladly put it on
paper but I've dealt with him for over a year and never needed too. The
original guy who worked on my truck left and this new guy is a gung ho
kid. The owner knows my situation, he has tons of lawyers, doctors and
high ranking military guys with vehicles in his shop .. I'm the
exception to the rest. As for taking up space, there are numerous
vehicles I've never seen ever worked on while mine has been in there,
and mines just a cab.

Thanks,
Bill