Re: [oletrucks] Opinions

To: bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Opinions
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:48:04 EDT
Well, even if you feel you've been kinda ripped off, at least you got your
truck given back to you! 10 years ago I gave a 65 Jaguar with a fully
reconditionned engine to a work shop to have it resprayed. I told the guy
that  there was some bodywork to expect as well, as it was obvious the car
had been worked upon already...well he tore my Jag apart for a full
restoration (I was OK with that), got into a divorce, then got into
bankruptcy...no need to say I never saw my Jag again. (total loss for me that
day : about $15.000 - I was 30, and this was all I owned!). JP