[oletrucks] THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE (Still having TF power brake problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE (Still having TF power brake problems)
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:36:36 -0500
My thanks to those who replied to my plea for advice regarding my power
brake problems.  I compiled your suggestions and will be giving them to the
local shop owner who has pledged to make my brakes work as they should.

Having access to the collective experience of so many of you and being able
to share good ideas and suggestions is what this message board is all about.
  I'll keep you posted as to my progress.  Thanks again,

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL