Re: [oletrucks] poor running engine

To: "Bruce Marshall" <k1aj@bellatlantic.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] poor running engine
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:56:49 -0500
Gas tank petcock, fuel line on frame or fuel pump have gunk from rusty tank.
Sounds like stuff my 54 does when I had the dirty tank problem.  Have to
remove the tank, clean it, some like to seal it with liner gunk, replace all
the lines to pump and clean pump and screen/bowl good. Blow out the line
from pump to carb also. May need to open top of carb and clean out the bowl
again.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com