Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers
From: Joseph Brancheck <jbrancheck@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:14:17 -0800 (PST)
I've never heard of them fitting without some
grinding.  There is a place that will split your stock
manifold called Kansas Kustoms at:

http://www.inliners.org/Advertisers/kkk_ad1.html

The price is now $185, not the $165 advertised on the
site.

--- Jonathan Fudge <jonfudge@mchsi.com> wrote:
> I would like to split the exhaust on my GMC 302, and
> have been told that
> Fenton headers will not bolt on to the GMC's, and
> you have to use Nicson
> headers (hard to find).  Just ran across a website
> where the rebuild has
> Fenton's bolted on to a GMC 228 and looks like they
> fit perfect.  Anyone with
> experience on this modification?
>
> Thanks
> Jon
> oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built
> between 1941 and 1959

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/