Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers

To: raknotts@qwest.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:44:50 -0800
The 302 is out there. I know of a couple now. But i do not think they are
for sale without the truck they are in. There is a guy down in Texas that
has one for sale and also a guy up in New Jersey that has one he is
parting out. They can be found if you look long enough and have some
ready cash to play with to buy it when the time is right. Have you been
watching ebay for GMC trucks. There is usually one there for sale. Also
look at the Stove Bolt page or Inliners classified for trucks for sale.
There is always something out the. Don't wait to long. The prices keep
going up, and you do not get  as much for your dollar as you used to in
most cases. There was a fella up in Idaho selling some trucks. He was
listing them on ebay. He had a link to some picture to several he was
selling. There were some GMC's in the bunch. There is a guy on the Stove
Bolt page that has a "built" 270 for sale. The price is good compared to
what you would spend on the rebuild and the parts. Cash!!