Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:18:24 -0800
I talked to a guy at a swap meet last summer who had several 302's and was
selling for just a few hundred dollars each depending on condition and
completeness.  Unfortunately I'd be hard pressed to tell you how to reach
him...

Swap meet was in Shelton, Washington, and he was from somewhere south, might
have been Oregon.