Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes
From: "Gary Garrison" <hgarrison@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:43:23 -0500
Almost all the old Corvettes (late 60's to mid 70's) had manual disc brakes.
I owned several and never really saw the need in power disc.  Would I buy a
new Corvette without power disc brakes - no.  Is there a problem with manual
disc brakes - no.  It is really a function of the master cylinder piston
diameter and the leverage the brake pedal applies to it.

Gary
51  3800 panel