Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:56:39 EST
In a message dated 12/3/2003 12:35:59 PM Central Standard Time,
bill.hanlon@hp.com writes:
I installed a dual chamber non-power boost master cylinder, also from Heavy
Chevy.  Only thing I did not like about it was that they don't tell you where
the master cylinder came from.

I had a similar problem with PU northwest.  I bought their bracket - $70 and
their dual MC -$75.  I took the MC to my FLAPS and after some shelf searching
figured out the MC was actually from a 70 Nova.  I sent the PU northwest MC
back for a refund and bought from FLAPS for less than half that price.  A FLAPS
will do this kind of thing for you, just don't try it at Autozone; they will
laugh at you.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside