Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:48:28 -0600
My dad's 71 GMC 307/350 half ton had this setup stock from the factory
(disk/drum no power).  Seemed to work just fine.  That might be a
place to look for a donor master cylinder. Also would be a place
to look for stock caliper diameter and master cylinder diameters
on a truck similar in size to yours.

Unfortunately, the wheels were 5 hole.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200