Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] front disc brakes
From: zman <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:05:27 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, wayne osborne wrote:
> Just curious---been eye balling the front disc brake kits.. Anybody got an
> idea on how this setup would work without the power booster thus having non
> power front disc brakes...  How would they perform this way??
> Any thoughts.  --wayne

I actually prefer the feel of manual brakes over power brakes. I guess
it's from years of racing where the need for feel is greater. The disc kit
I'm going to put on my '59 will be manual. I'll be using the ECI kit.
http://www.ecihotrodbrakes.com/early_chevy_discbrake_conversions.html

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman@kungfumonkey.com