Re: [oletrucks] Door Latches & Strikers

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Latches & Strikers
From: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:58:12 -0500
Hi Alan,

Great article! I had the same problem and your right it takes a lot of
patience. I was thinking of putting in bear claw latches but could not get
them to fit my outside handles and, from what I understand, most don't come
with locks. They do operate much better than our older styles and they are
in modern cars to this date. When I searched on the web I found most hot rod
shops carry them in various shapes and sizes.

Hope this helps.

Wayne - '47 1 Ton Panel -
http://www.itswhatsnext.com/engine/47_chevy_home.htm