[oletrucks] Door Latches & Strikers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Latches & Strikers
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:43:36 -0500
Ah-haa!  I got it!

My wizard-guy was right -- on every count.  First, my hinges are good
and my doors are sitting in perfect alignment.  Originally I adjusted
the strikers in and out ... and I had to slam doors.  Then earlier
today I focused more on adjusting them up and down and I saw definite
improvement.  Finally, after talking to the Wizard, I went out and
tilted the strikers -- I moved the bottoms inward on both sides, and
... bingo!  The doors are closing nice!  I definitely don't have to
slam them ... just toss 'em.
:o)

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/