Re: [oletrucks] Re: Rear end gear ratios

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Rear end gear ratios
From: "Darel Leedy" <dmleedy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:13:25 -0700
Great point Ed. I have a pair of 235-70 15's on the back. They only measure
up to 27-1/2". I would imagine a great difference in performance. What size
tires came on the truck new? I wont be changing tires or wheels after
investing heavily in the new stuff though. I appreciate your input.
Still nobody with the 3:38 gears out there?
Darel