RE: [oletrucks] Exhaust - H-Pipe & Mufflers

To: tenisguy@gte.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Exhaust - H-Pipe & Mufflers
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 19:34:09 -0700
I had an H pipe put on my '72 Buick Skylark (350) along with two turbo
mufflers and hate it.  I dont believe it does anything noticable for
performance and it gave it a funny sound.  One of these days I am going to
remove that pipe.  I have the same mufflers (different pipe size) on my 454
and I love the way it sounds.  Years ago I put new dual exhaust on a small
block and used 40" glass packs, the first ~2 months it sounded horrible but
once they burnt out it had a nice rumble to it.

                                                      Dustin