Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust - H-Pipe & Mufflers

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust - H-Pipe & Mufflers
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 06:37:40 -0800 (PST)
I think you could argue all day long on if the H pipe actually improves horse
power. The crossover equalizes exhaust pulses between both banks of the engine
and helps in scavenging the cylinders of exhaust gases. The exhaust seems to
be quieter and the engine seems a little smoother. I think it makes a definate
difference in improving performance if you are running duels all the way to
the rear. I noticed this when I installed them on a chevelle wagon and
suburban.
Steve Stuckmeyer
51 3100
St Peters, MO