Re: Air Compresser - Phase 2

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air Compresser - Phase 2
From: Bob Moore <Bob@vntg-mustang.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 14:12:31 -0700
I would go with the vibration pads as reccomended/specified or you may
die in the warranty for mine.  Picked 'em up from a local compressor
installatiom company for $6. a piece- kinda like rubber laminated with
rubberized cork- guy says just drill right through 'em and lag into the
concrete that way . . .

>3.  Since this is a vetical 60 gal unit (just a weee bit
>top heavy), I'd planned to secure to concrete floor;
>any recommendations?  anti-vibration pads, how to secure
>to concrete, etc.

and don't run copper- use black pipe as discussed . .  .;-)!

best regards,

-bob

http://www.vntg-mustang.com