Re: Air Compresser - Phase 2

To: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Subject: Re: Air Compresser - Phase 2
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:27:23 -0500
Remind me again what's wrong with the rubber hose that I've used for 15
years? (not the same one, admittedly!).  On second thought, don't.  It
probably cracks, splits, is eaten by horrible chemicals, rodents, is
esthetically displeasing, and will kill me:)

At 06:30 AM 3/19/97 -0500, you wrote:

>-> The primary issue is that it work hardens over time. If exposed to
>-> vibration
>
> COPPER pipe work hardens, will split, explode, and kill you.
>
> IRON pipe rusts, cracks under vibration, will explode and kill you.
>
> PLASTIC pipe is eaten by horrible chemicals in the air, will split,
>explode, and kill you.
>

> Bah, humbug.
>
> - Dave "Plastic and proud of it!" Williams

Brian Evans
Director, ISP Marketing
UUNET Canada Inc.
20 Bay Street, Suite 1910