RE: Waste Oil Container

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Waste Oil Container
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:46:15 -0800
Hi,

I have a fairly cheap drain tank with adjustable spout. Harbor Freight has
something similar to what I have for $50:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94932

Even if you don't have a lift, you could use this as a storage unit in the
fully-collapsed state (like in the picture). It gives you a chest-high
location to pour from (easier on the back, better control) and a huge
funnel. No spills. And then, of course, you just remove the funnel and tube
when you are ready to take it to your oil recycler.

--Kent