RE: Waste Oil Container

To: "'Jim Franklin'" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>,
Subject: RE: Waste Oil Container
From: "Ben Zwissler" <bjzwissler@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:30:36 -0500
I've been using a five gallon metal container for mineral spirits for
several years.  Originally bought a couple from Lowes to fill my parts
cleaner.  The first one I used got a slow leak at the crimp joint holding
the bottom on.  The last has been working for more than five years with no
problem. I do have to fill with a funnel through about a 2-inch opening.

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler@comcast.net
Columbus, IN
66 TR4A IRS OD