Hello to the list!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hello to the list!
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:55:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi to old and new friends!  I'm in Athens, Tennessee, and own a restored
'59 Sprite named Healium, and a shell of a '60 Sprite, recently rescued
from its home of 12 years, a barn in Georgia.  If you're interested in
the stories of my cars, you'll find Healium's story on Les Myers' site,
http://www.probe.net/~lmyer and my own page,
http://www.cococo.net/~ltturner/healium.htm  The story of the barn
bugeyes is at http://www.cococo.net/~ltturner/barn.htm

I understand this is to be a technical forum, so I'm doubtful that I'll
be able to add any wisdom anytime soon.  I'll be lurking and soaking up
all the knowledge I can, in hopes that I can someday advise others as so
many Spridget owners have advised me.

So here I sit, waiting for brilliance to seep slowly from the monitor to
my brain.  Commence download....

Amy Turner