RE: Bugeye Hard Top

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bugeye Hard Top
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 00:13:33 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
$400 is way too much for a top without the window.  The typical price that I
have seen for a top in near perfect condition is about $500. There is a pretty
good curve on the Bugeye hardtop window.  It would probably have to be custom
made. Although you could make one out of plastic like Frank said.

You might try an e-mail to Bob Kitterer at bkitterer@aol.com.  If anyone would
know whether the glass can be found it would be Bob.  I invited him to join
the list but have not had a response from him yet.

Larry Miller